The student news site of Melissa High School

Cardinal Connection

Cardinal Connection

Cardinal Connection

‘Five Nights at Freddy’s’ movie drops Oct. 27

YTVG20 on DeviantArt

The new movie release “Five Nights at Freddy’s” is a popular franchise that has gained much
attention.

Blumhouse and Steelwool Studios released a movie adaptation of Scott Cawthon’s famous game Five Nights at Freddy’s on Oct. 27. The movie is now playing in theaters and is available for streaming on Peacock. “Five Nights at Freddy’s” had a successful debut at the box office, bringing in $132 million globally and ranking as the second-best debut of the fall season.

The movie is set in Fazbear’s Pizzeria, the iconic location from the game, and stars an ensemble cast of talented actors. Fans of the game eagerly anticipated the movie’s release, which promises to be a thrilling and terrifying experience.

The movie is about a new security guard working at a rundown pizzeria called Fazbear’s Pizzeria, where some kids went missing back in the ‘80s, and the police never found them. The guard’s job is to take care of four animatronics called Foxy, Bonnie, Chica, and Freddy, but things start to go wrong when the animatronics become hostile.