The student news site of Melissa High School

Cardinal Connection

Cardinal Connection

Cardinal Connection

Student Spotlight: Sophia Helton

Sophia Helton is a bright and ambitious 15-year-old girl who is currently in 10th grade. She is a creative and intelligent young woman with a passion for many things in life.

Sophia loves spending her free time doing various activities such as taking care of her plants, writing her 500-page book, reading and creating art. Her hobbies are a reflection of her love for writing and reading, which she holds dearly. Her favorite book series is “Wings of Fire” and “Warriors,” which she has read and reread countless times.

Sophia’s love for food is equally diverse, but her favorite dish is the Vegetable Medallions from IKEA.

She is a proud owner of a Nebulung cat named Keeska, whom she loves dearly and considers a part of her family. Sophia also enjoys listening to energetic pop music, which motivates and energizes her.

In life, Sophia has set some ambitious goals for herself. She wants to become an engineer, author and artist, and she is working hard to achieve these goals.

Sophia loves spending her free time in nature, and her favorite way to do so is by visiting a park or a plant store.

She has a hidden talent for art and writing, and her creativity knows no bounds. Sophia is an avid learner and is always looking for ways to improve her skills and knowledge.

Sophia’s favorite color is purple, and it has been her favorite since kindergarten, if not before.

She is a kind, compassionate, and empathetic person who cares deeply about the world and the people in it. Sophia is determined to make a positive impact on the world, and she believes that her creativity and intelligence can help her achieve this goal.