‘A Tale As Old As Time’ Coming To Life Again

Chole Hockersmith, Reporter

People are never too old for Disney and I’m still just as obsessed as I was when I was a small child. “Beauty and the Beast” has always been one of my favorite movies, and I was thrilled when I discovered that a remake will be coming out March 2017.

The full trailer was released Nov. 14, and I was not disappointed. In my opinion, it seems like this production will
be adored by many and will do a great job at telling this inspirational story. Emma Watson will be playing the role of Belle, and I have no doubt that she will do the princess justice with her radiant beauty and outstanding acting.
Dan Stevens will be playing the Beast, and even though I don’t know much about him, I believe he looks the part and will do a fantastic job.

Emma Estep, a sophomore and Disney lover said, “I’m really excited that they made it into a non-animated
film because they did such a good job with “The Jungle Book.” I’d love to see it because it has some great actors, such as Emma Watson. I have high expectations for the movie.”

I cannot wait for this film and will see it the night of its debut.  From what I have seen from the trailer, I
think I will be happy with how it turns out. Everyone should go watch the trailer and join me in the theater when it is released!