Book Club

Aubrey Grantham, Reporter

Come and enjoy book club at room … each Friday during B lunch. This is a great opportunity to discuss a chosen book from the students ourselves and hang out. Our group is led by Ms. Cowgill, but gives us free rein to discuss freely and eat! Jack Clemans, senior, said ¨people should join book club because it is a fun way to get new perspectives, meet new people, and view the world more complexly.¨ If you’re a book lover and want to meet others that appreciate novels as much as you do, come this Friday and crack open a book with us.

Friday, Jan. 13, we began The Light Between Oceans. This Australian war fiction novel by M. L. Stedman has a twist to a man’s life that brings color and romance to the book. The ending will have everyone shocked and want to recommend to their friends. Henley Walker, senior, read this book and said that ¨the book really inspired me and encouraged me to live life to the fullest, and that is why I recommend The Light Between Oceans to the book club.

Come to Ms. Cowgill’s room Friday, Jan. 20, and join the book club while we start our journey through our new book. If you are interested, go by the library and pick up a copy of Light Between Oceans and begin reading!